Hydroponic Grow Tent – Green-Qube GQ120L
The Green-Qube 120 grow tent [GQ120] is part of our flagship range of grow tents which is now the #1 bestselling UK designed grow tent worldwide. Measuring 1.2m x 1.2m, it has two height options of either our old-skool 2m or our new sky scrapping 2.2m height option. The Green-Qube 120 grow room comprises of 1 x main access door and 2 x side doors. There are 4 x 9″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting, plus 2 x cable socks and 3 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh, all with LightSavers® to soften light glare. You will also find 1 Sensor Window® on the main door at the front of the tent to amplify your plant’s energy store, together with 1 Uplift Bar® for gravity-fed hydroponic water systems such as Multiflow, AutoPots and IWS systems.
British designed and engineered, Green-Qube grow tents has strength at its core. With some of the thickest poles on the market, measuring 25mm x 1mm. Our über strong metal poles are powder coated green and can hold over 100kg in weight. Green-Qube grow rooms also utilise an easy-click pole and corner connectors so you can assemble fast and simply.
Hydroponic Grow Tents Strength
Green-Qube outer shells have extreme durability, with market-leading military-style, blackout and fully waterproof 10 gauge zips. T The outer shell also comprises of a tough non-toxic PVA Oxford canvas with XREFLECT® diamond mylar, engineered for 98% lightproof. Together with double socked cable, extraction and intake ports, StitchBLOCK® with Tritec® foam technology on all ports and rubber backing on all zips, scientific analysis shows our grow rooms are now 99% light tight.
Plus you get all the little extras to make your grow experience even easier. Such as handy door hooks, a removable spill tray and hanging straps.
Super strong, ultra tough and packed full of clever and practical features. The Green-Qube 120 grow tent really is the best on the market. The Green-Qube range harnesses pioneering quality, class-leading components and technology-led features. Making them the bestselling British designed grow tents worldwide!
As Green-Qube and Roof-Qubes are British engineered, you get superior quality materials, innovative first-to-the-market features and cutting edge technology at exceptional value. The message is simple: Quality + Durability + Technology At Low Prices.
Trust the thousands of others and choose the #1 bestselling UK designed grow tent: The Green-Qube.
- Measures 1.2m x 1.2m, with 2m or 2.2m height options
- 25mm x 1mm powder-coated über strong metal poles
- XREFLECT® diamond mylar for superior reflectivity & fewer hotspots
- Hanging weight of +100kg
- 1 x Uplift Bar® for gravity-fed water systems e.g. Autopot, Multiflow & IWS Systems
- 1 x main access doors and 2 x side door
- 1 x Sensor Windows®
- Military-grade, rubber backed and waterproof zips
- 5 x 9″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting
- 2 x cable socks
- 3 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh
- LightSavers® on all vents to deflect light
- StitchBLOCK® with Tritec® foam technology for ultra-blackout light proofing
- British engineered and designed
- Plus door hooks, hanging straps & spill tray